Thursday, September 29, 2005

Where's the knitty?

Saphire is cheerfully modeling the mistake rib scarf from sally melville's the purl stitch

So I started the blog to show off my knitting. Its way too fugly to wear in public but way to time consuming to not show off. The blog was going to be the perfect solution.
The problem?
I haven't knitted ANYTHING since starting the blog.
First of all--blogging time has seriously cut into my (already limited) knitting time.
secondly...................I think I'm in a knitting funk. Everything I touch lately has to be frogged soon after. Dropped stitches galore.
**********SIGH********
it's gotten so bad that don't even WANT to play with the pretty yarn. :-(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A calm sorta look, cool even. The easy knot, all make for another great casual thing.

Winter is on the way!

Anonymous said...

saph looks fabulous I definitly need one of those for my pups.