Thursday, November 10, 2005

I hate kittens

Kittens are nothing but cute little carriers of pestilence and disease.
I hope they all die.




I have
RINGWORM.
ON.
MY.
FACE.
Ringworm on my face you guys!!!
How can I have ringworm???
Why couldn't I have gotten it on my butt like everybody else.
freakin kittens.
I hate them.
I'm never touching another kitten again.
Why on the face?
I spend all day wiping their snotty noses and cleaning their ugly butts. Do I get a thank you?


NO! I get freakin RINGWORM ON MY FACE


Now, if you'll excuse me......its time for my antifungal bath.

Don't Laugh at me-- because I will find you and hide kittens in your underwear.


I can't believe I got ringworm(and on my face).
send miconazole. alot of miconazole.
please.

and stop laughing at me.
I can see you.

You're all getting kittens for christmas.




5 comments:

cityman05 said...

Dang, that sucks. Kittens can be nasty little boogers.
I hope you heal up soon.

You have a very cool blog!

Anonymous said...

What where u doing, rubbing them on your face? Giving them little kisses? Hmm... How long does it usually take for a human to get rid of ringworm? Can u withstand the wait?

An said...

HEY! THEY kissed me! OK?
I didn't kiss back. And they made me rub them- I didn't want to. Kittens are mean.

Anonymous said...

a

Bad Amy said...

I once got cat-scratch disease (yes, "Cat Scratch Fever") from a kitten - I'd hate them more if they weren't just so cute!