Monday, November 21, 2005

thanks alot!


I would like to thank everyone for not shunning me while I had the cooties. You guys are the best!!!
FASCINATING THINGS I LEARNED THIS WEEK:
  • Every day, Mr. Nosey eats enough hay to fill two (2) McDonald's happy meal boxes.
  • Benadryl licks my eyelids while I'm sleeping.
  • I'm allergic to cat saliva.
  • I can make breakfast with my eyes closed...(or, more accurately, swollen shut because my OCD cat licked my eyes while I was sleeping and I'm allergic to cat saliva)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats sweet that your cat loves you enough to give you kisses, but its sucks about the allergy and all.

An said...

yeah sweeeet...except I dont think he was giving me kisses--I think he was trying to wake me up so I'd feed him (again).
Is it foreshadowing or just tragic irony that I named him benadryl?