Monday, December 05, 2005

MY HAT






I just finished it. Right now. I hate it. It took me entirely too long to make it. I kept making boo boos so I had to do it over and over and over. And it still has boo boos. I really hate this hat right now and I want to burn it.
But it's cold out and it might snow. I cant go out there without a hat!
I have to know:
Is it too fugly to wear in public?
What if it snows? Would it be less fugly if it was snowing? Is there a minimum amount of snow that must fall before I can wear this hat out in public?
We're supposed to get 3-5 inches. I've been watching the weather updates and they say, at times it *COULD BE* heavy!!! What if I only wore the hat during these "heavy" times.
It may be ugly but its warm and soft



click pic to enlarge
"i'm too sexy for this hat"



Or maybe I'll just order in chinese...

2 comments:

Lisa B (Moon) said...

I like it! No its nots fugly...its soft and cozy!
;0)
Moon

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Ya know... You could enter Benadryl's photos in the http://www.stuffonmycat.com website. And btw, I like the hat too!
Happy Holidays!
Kimberly
=:8
http://www.somebunnyslove.com