Friday, June 23, 2006

"dayzed"

Ok, so the internship isn't as evil as I thought it would be. I didn't have to get a tetanus shot. And its only a 1 hour commute each way.
I don't hate it as much as I thought I would. The work is almost fun-- in a monotonous...anal retentive... sort of way. It actually feels really nice to be back in an academic setting. This week I've been thinking a lot about going back and finishing my bachelors.
The down side is I've had to completely change my work schedule. After working nights for the last 10 years I'm now working all days. I have never been so tired!!! I also had to drop a day so I'm working 6 days a week but I'm only get paid for 4. :-(



anyone else feelin a little dazed and confused?

1 comment:

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

I am so glad the internship is working out for you! Maybe all those stories were only to prepare you for what worst may possibly happen.
=:8