Friday, April 13, 2007

I'm back.

Lots of stuff to talk about. First a really good friend passed away earlier this year.....my canon powershot digital elph. (sorry) The best damn little tiny digital cam a girl with a blog can have. I thought I'd never be able to replace him--but I did some online window shopping and turns out I can! I'm taking me mom's employee discount and getting a new best friend on Sat.

What else is new you ask???? new job! yes, another new job. I start in 1 week. I'm very nervous. and anxious. what if I hate it? what if they hate me? Every time I think about it I want to vomit.

And this tuesday--ROAD TRIP!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. My first ever. I'm very excited. I plan on taking lots of pics with my brand new best friend.

Oh, I got to run. I have to take another PPD test for this new job. Is that right? maybe its a PDD? I'm having a dyslexic moment. Anyway, this job better be worth all the running around and jumping through hoops I've had to do. That's all I'm saying.

No comments: