Friday, May 23, 2008

karma?

I was talking to a friend before work yesterday, who said she hated getting stupid phone calls from customers. And I said "um, well, isn't that, like, your JOB?" haha.
and then i went to work.... and it was one emergency after another... and I can't get anything done... and then 3 am the phone rings:

man: (paraphrased for brevity) my cat's 4 months pregnant and she's acting funny--do you think she's going into labor now?

me: (loooog pause--doing the math) i dont think so.

I get more info out of him, and the cat sounds totally fine, so I tell him that it's not an emergency and he should call his regular vet in the morning--oh and I dont think Ms. Kitty's pregos. To which he replied:

"oh, she's definately pregnant. I can tell!"

allllll righty then. good luck with that. click.
What's the gestation period in a cat again?
60-65 days.
How much you wanna bet he thinks its 9 months!
How much you wanna bet he's gonna call me in 5 months (also at 3 AM) asking how to induce labor?

No comments: