Wednesday, January 27, 2010

DMV rant

I just spent the whole afternoon at the dmv trying to renew my registration only to find out that they wont renew it because I dont have insurance AND according to them i havent had insurance since 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAARGHHHHHHH
Apparently my insurance co was so busy spending my money every month that they didnt have time to tell the dmv i actually have insurance. and, no, the proof of insurance i have isn't good enough--even though the dmv lady believes me, which made me feel oh so much better! NO, the insurance company has to "electronically" send the dmv proof and even though it is 2010(!!!!) it takes 72 BUSINESS hours for them to get this information. So I have to go back on tuesday FEB 2 to renew my registration which expires Jan 31. fuck my life!

No comments: