Friday, January 15, 2010

doctor who?

A few days ago (out of the nowhere) i got a craving to watch dr. who. I was never a "fan" of the dr. I watched a few old episodes yeeeears ago, I liked them but i never saw the whole series.
Last night my patient was the healthest 8 week old saint B I've ever met.
He's also the dumbest. dog. ever. EVER. There's no way in heck these dogs ever rescued people lost in the alps. This particular dog couldn't find his way out from under a hand towel! (but he kept trying, )
In between cleaning up little St. B's piddles (every half hour--love them puppy bladders) the two of us watched the first 5 episodes of season 1 on netflix. That's more TV than I normally watch in a week at home! and I could never have done that at my old job! Mostly because the computers there are too old to stream videos but also because it's hard to do CPR effectively while watching television. There's too much yelling and grunting--it's hard to hear what they're saying...maybe some noise canceling headphones...hmmm.
I'm wondering how long it'll take me to watch all the dr. who episodes at work.



Here's the saint B "helping" me put away the laundry. He's an awesome helper.

saint B would like to know why the new doctors dont wear the dr. who scarf? I told him it was because of the global warming

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

Well it doesn't get any cuter than that!