Thursday, June 01, 2006

CRY SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM

grrrrrrrrr................
I just found out that I have to do my internship in the city instead of where I thought I would be doing it. Which means I'll be sitting on a train for 3 (maybe 4) hours a day. During rush hour. In the summer. Hold on, I'm gonna go cry again...........

And... They want me to get a tetanus shot--I wouldn't get a tetanus shot if someone stuck a rusty nail directly into my vein!!!!

I am in SUCH a bad mood because of this. I hate LGCC!!! Biggest mistake I ever made. (ok--maybe not the biggest but definitely a mistake.) If anyone wants to be a vet tech and is thinking about going to LGCC--DON'T DO IT!!! Go to Suffolk or go to Mercy or go online. Don't go to LGCC.
Gonna go cry some more now.

Even the cats are angry:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really need to go take some valium -relax its only for the summer.