Tuesday, June 06, 2006

in communicado



My cell phone is dead. D.E.A.D.
dead.
some bunny chewed up my charger. I have no cell phone. Can my life get any worse???

If your reading this and you actually know me (or know someone that knows me) CALL ME!!!! leave a message on my voicemail--- I've been checking it frequently.

My phone's been dead for almost a whole day and I've only gotten one message. And that was a wrong number. :-(
I'm going to assume that you all have been leaving me text messages.

1 comment:

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

DOH! I sure as heck know that feeling!! One July 4th morning, I went downstairs to discover that our "sweet" Jessica Bunny escaped and ate all the connections between my husband's XBox, the dvd, the vcr, and even some of the coaxial cable! I recommend those blac cable wraps from Radio Shack. Sorry :(
=:8